- 1.The indexing head and the table are driven with a servo-motor.
- Easy to change the number of flutes (change gears are used on the former model.
- Table travel and traveling speed can be changed (Cannot be changed on the former model).
- 2.The hob arbor is provided with a tail stock center for the support to increase the holding rigidity of the hob arbor, thereby shortening the cycle time to one-sixth of the former model.
- 3.Borazon grinding wheel (standard equipment)
- Diamond grinding wheels are available for carbide hobs (optional).
|Maximum workpiece diameter
|Maximum grinding length
|No. of flutes:||As required|
|Grinding wheel diameter
|Grinding wheel speed
|Floor area x height